Learn just how your family members can stop house fires, retreat from a home fire in 2 minutes, and also recoup after a house fire.
Required Help Currently?
If you require aid after a house fire, please contact your regional Red Cross nearest office.
Did you understand that if a fire begins in your home you may have just two minutes to escape? Throughout a fire, early warning from a working smoke detector plus an emergency exit strategy that has been practiced regularly can conserve lives.
Discover what else to do to keep your enjoyed ones safe!
Leading Tips for Fire Safety
- Set up smoke detector on every level of your residence, inside bedrooms and also outside sleeping areas.
- Examination smoke alarms every month. If they’re not functioning, alter the batteries.
- Talk with all member of the family regarding a fire escape strategy as well as exercise the plan twice a year.
- If a fire occurs in your house, VENTURE OUT, AVOID and CALL FOR HELP.
- Never ever go back inside for anything or anybody.